1. To help kids grow and be rooted in God’s word
2. To be a safe, loving, and positive environment for kids physically and emotionally
3. To be informative to our volunteers and parents
4. Have volunteers build relationships with parents and kids
5. Make sure we show the kids why what we are teaching them is relevant in their lives today
6. Teach the Bible creatively and accurately
7. Make it fun
Kidz Club is our Wednesday night activities for kinder-6th graders during the school year. It’s a high energy, fast paced time of worship and Bible study.
Kidz Club Schedule
6:00- Kidz Praise
- This will give the kids time to learn
and worship God in several different ways through worship arts. i.e. singing,
6:20- Break out classes
- Kids will split into classes separated
by grade and will rotate between Bible study, games, and crafts.
7:30- Pick up
We would love to have your children join us but they MUST be registered by a parent to come.
Registration is easy and only takes a minute
Kidventure is our Sunday morning activities offered all year round to birth-6th graders.
We start our morning with Kidz Exploration at 9:00am in the KidZone building. During this time the kids will dig in and explore the Bible.
At 10:00am the kids birth-age 5 will stay in the KidZone building for Kidz Grow. The kinder-6th grade will head into the sanctuary where they will worship with the whole church until dismissed to go to Kidz Worship which is open to our kinder-4th graders. During this time the kids will have their own time of worship geared towards them. We dismiss from Kidz Worship when church is over and you must pick up your child in the fellowship hall.
Each year we take our Pre-teens to summer camp. Children must have finished the 3rd-6th grade to be eligible to go to pre-teen camp. At camp the kids spend a week learning more about God and having a blast
while doing it.