Vendor applications are being accepted. Please click here for a copy of the vendor application. Complete the application and mail it to the address at the bottom of the application.
Booth fee is $25.
fee is to benefit the First Baptist Church Building Vision Fund.
Direct Sales Vendor per product, such as Mary Kay, Paparazzi, Scentsy &
Tupperware. Subject to the vetting
process. Thank you for your consideration.
- All spaces will be 10’ x 10’ give or take.
- Booth rental is first come first serve with payment due with
- Setup begins at 7:30 am until 8:55 am.
- Tear down is at 4 pm when the show ends.
- Each exhibitor agrees to be responsible for the cleanup of
their space after the event completes.
- Exhibitors will supply their own awning, tables &
- No electricity will be provided. In the event of bad weather, the event will
be moved to the church gym at 237 E Locust St., Angleton, TX.
- Exhibitors will sell appropriate goods; with the
understanding that no explosives, fireworks or pornographic items are to be
- Exhibitors agree to stay and sell until the show ends at 4
First Baptist Church of Angleton will not be held liable for
but not limited to:
- Theft of exhibitor
- Damage of
- Exhibitor personal injury or loss of